What I Offer
You are here for a reason. You want to take control of your finances and your future. You are ready to stop living for the dreams of others, and start living out your own dreams. You want to retire early or start your own business or just spend less time working a j-o-b.
But perhaps you aren't sure of what to do now or next. Or you just want a second opinion on your current budget or debt payoff plan.
What if you could talk to someone with experience and a personal track-record of success? Someone who is patient and a teacher? Someone who listens and empowers you?
I offer 2 programs to meet your needs
Financial Coaching Program
This is about building a financial coaching relationship to help you meet life goals that involve money while helping you stick to your values. In the Financial Coaching Program, we will cover:
- Your current financial situation including debt, income, expenses, savings and investments.
- What your goals and dreams are in the next two years, five years, 15 years.
- Diagnose the financial obstacles and opportunities to achieving your goals.
- Develop a plan to meet your goals.
What does this include?
- Free 30-minute consultation to determine if the Financial Coaching Program is right for you. I'll learn more about your financial situation and goals, and you'll learn more about me.
- A 90-minute meeting (in-person, via Skype, or by phone).
- A 30-minute follow-up call to discuss initial coaching recommendations.
- An 8 to 12 page coaching plan with a prioritized set of next steps.
- Ongoing follow-ups via email to check on your progress and help you stay on track.
- A 60-minute follow-up every six months.
Cost: $300 initial fee plus a $50 monthly subscription after that
Quick Start Coaching Session
Are you just looking for targeted financial coaching one or two topics? I also offer Quick Start Coaching Sessions on topics that include:
- Debt payoff strategies
- Opening an IRA
- Maximizing retirement contributions
- and more
What does this include?
- Up to a 90-minute call via phone or Skype
- A conversation covering 1 or 2 financial topics of your choosing
- A "Next Steps" guide written just for you that shows you exactly what to do next
Cost: $200 per session
So What's next?
Fill out the form below and I'll contact you to learn more about you and your needs. There's no commitment. ZERO.