Mortgage Free! in 3 is not for the faint of heart. If you aren’t ready to be challenged to totally transform your life for three years, so that you can transform the rest of your life, don’t buy this book. Seriously. I don't want you to waste your money.
How do you know if you should buy this book? Just see if any of the reasons below apply to you.
- You are fed up with the thought of always owing money and making payments.
- You want to retire before you are tired and old.
- You want to enjoy life to the fullest and need money to do so.
- You don’t want to worry about money any more.
- You want to be financially independent before your kids are grown, or your parents retire, or before you get married or __________.
- You want to be financially free to pursue your interests but prefer to look before you leap.
My husband and I paid off our house 19 months after we bought it and 14 months after we decided we wanted to pay it off as soon as possible. That was the best thing we have done together so far, after marrying each other and having kids. It has changed our life forever.
Before we paid off our mortgage, we didn’t exactly worry about money, but we weren’t exactly not worried either. (We don’t worry now.)
We didn’t feel free to pursue dreams or careers that really inspired us. Since paying off our mortgage, we have both pursued exactly what we want to do… for now. And if what we want to do changes, we can probably pursue that too.
We felt like we would be trapped in grinding careers until we hit 65 when we could afford to retire. Now we choose to work knowing that one of us, and perhaps both of us, can “retire” at any time.
Mortgage Free! in 3 is not a super-secret “system”. It’s not a gimmick. It’s practical. It’s hard-core. It’s all about showing you simple steps to removing one of the biggest expenses from your budget – paying for a roof over your head.
Are you ready to buy this book? Are you ready to spend less than a trip to the grocery store to change your life forever?